From their inception, the Pippin Funeral Home has made every effort to accommodate their families' wishes. They encourage by helping families they serve, creating a meaningful funeral for their loved one.
They recognize that their continued growth is based upon their ability to personalize each and every service they offer. They take enormous pride in offering every family they serve dignified and affordable options.
Funeral services of traditional nature can vary differently in design and fulfillment. There are many options that are available to you, the consumer, with regard to funeral ceremonies. We encourage you to contact them to discuss what they can do to help you create a special memory.
- Services within the funeral home
- Services at a church or other facility
- Services that include visitation the night before or the day of the service
Pippin Funeral Home recognizes the importance of satisfying the families wishes and thus they have designed several unique services that are available should cremation be the form of disposition that you desire.
- A funeral service with a casket, visitation and service prior to cremation
- A funeral service with the urn present
- A memorial service (no casket or urn)